Hope in raffle draw..!

One friend of mine used to buy many raffles draw tickets whenever he gets the chance. He is too fascinated to participate in all the competition ( which has the prize of money).

I know this guy more than 4 years. He is my colleagues. He allocates some amount his monthly salary to buy quarterly & yearly raffle draw tickets.

But the LUCK still didn’t turn the face on him. I asked him that ‘why are you spending so much of amount for your luck? Don’t you believe in yourself ?’

He replied that “Muthu,  I know 90% of chances are less to win in those raffles. But my full hope on that 10% which will spark on one day. I’m never going to give up myself until that day. I will try as much as I can. We have to try try try until we get the precious things to your life, but not only in the RAFFLES…”

 

Nice to talk with that guy.!
–Muthukumar RAMALINGAM

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s